Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm really bad at naming my blogs

So today is boring so far... I have history of fashion in an hour and I wanted to read the chapter and take notes on it, but I'm too tired and unmotivated. Mostly because I was up so late last night. Christian Louboutin finally made an online boutique and I'm wicked excited. Since I'm gonna be starting to work soon I want to like save a certain amount, like every other check maybe, for a little bit until I have enough to get the pair I want. It's crazy cause not that long ago I literally thought it would be impossible for me to ever have a pair and now I can get them. :) I'm not getting a crazy pair, swear. They are just simple black pumps, with the famous red sole. I considered the beige ones but decided the black is timeless and can go with pretty much anything. The only thing is I'm not sure what size.... His site has a guide that says I should get 36 but I want to find a boutique somewhere and just see how they fit :/
Ah, so I just looked up and saw a girl, in he cafeteria, wearing a tee and see though leggings, and A thong... It's really disturbing. It's also intrestk g to observe that girls don't seem to grow up. They are still just as fatty and immature as in middle school. Not all of them if course, but he few that are just piss me off. Like I can smile at them and the moment you look away they act like I have some weird problem. Beh.
I wish my classes were all in the same building. But at least my next class is my last class of the day. I really need a nap. Nap. Hopefully I don't take it while I'm in class. ( no worries I won't )
Beh need to put mynplates away and start walking so I'm going to fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment