Friday, October 15, 2010

From my iPhone

I realize it's been a while it's just that because I'm on my phone all the time I never use a computer and I never really thought of using my browser to update so here I am. It's actually on the Mozilla firefox app, it's pretty cool because it connects to Mozilla on my computer and gives me all my bookmark and even what tabs are open. So if I'm doing something, like research for homework or whatever and have to leave I can connect with my phone and then just go and do through iPhone land. Pretty sweet. I tried finding a blogger app but they are all like second hand, I forge the actual word, and you login from outside of blogger, it's weird and almost sketchy.... So I deleted it.
But any way I'm sitting here waiting for the pamprin to kick in so I can move... Then I'm calling cvs and if the manager got my background check I go by and get my work outfit cause I will be hired :D which is good, except weekends will suck balls, but he said I can take like a weekend a month. Which is still good. And I can transfer to a cvs in nh during Christmas and thanksgiving breaks. Yay! That reminds me that I forgot to look into prices for trains to pa for the week before Christmas oops.
Anyway, after the cvs stuff I'm comin back to my dorm to get my stuff and heading home for the weekend :3 I can't wait, well I have to because I'm crippled right now.
In other news, I've decided to write my argumentative/ persuasive essay on abortion. Pretty much because it should be legal. I'm sick of hearing people argue about how it is murder and "what abou the babies choice?" first off, stop calling them babies, they are either fetus' or embryos not babies. Also murder by definition is:"is the unlawful killing of another human being with "malice aforethought"" (from wikipedia). Also, if the fetus/ embryo is DEAD, your healthcare should cover it, wether it's considered "abortion" or not. That's just wrong on so many levels. So I'm covering that topic. I might post it up here, maybe.
P.S. This is how my Insides feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment