Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New week..

I feel refreshed after last week, I had such a bad week then came out of it with a positive attitude and got to spend my weekend with my baby, :) And got an iPhone 4! hahaha, No worries cause my number is the same, which a great thing because of all the job applications with the blackberries number on it. :3 And its easier to use. Even if the facebook app is on the blink. Wow, "the blink" see hat is what being in dated plays does to you. You pick up old lingo and people look at you like "WTF" :D I like it.
Learning how to write resumes. With the pathological liar. D:

Well nothing exciting is going on, so...
I'll probably edit later/

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see you on Sunday. Sorry I didn't say goodbye - I was tired and needed to take a nap; a long nap. Have a great week.
    Much love,
    Mamie

    ReplyDelete