Thursday, December 16, 2010

On my mind today..

Well, since I haven't technically gone to sleep yet (I don't count my 3 hour nap) I have had a lot of thoughts, as you can see by my last post about Darren Criss. I'm so tired though that I can't even remember the thoughts that I have had at all, I guess I should have written them down as I thought them. Oh wells, I am on my way to PA right now to visit my mom, Matt, and my sister, yay! Unfortunately it has all been really stressful and I feel sick from it. Right now I am in the center of Connecticut, its weird that I'm on a bus for this, it just feels like it's so much closer then it is this way. Also, Megabus sucks. The website doesn't even give you the correct times that buses are available, so when I bought the 12 pm tickets they were apparently for 12am? Even though it clearly said "PM" Also, they don't have a very good ticket service anyway, you don't even get a ticket. You get a code. Which I never got by the way, so I was worried I wasn't going to be able to go, because its not like I could go anywhere else. The freaking ticket guy gave me a paper with magic marker writing saying that I could go on the bus... not before yelling at me for not having the code, and for not knowing the 12PM actually means Midnight in megabus world. (He was also rude enough to mock me as another ticket person helped me. ) So I have officially decided that I will never ride this system again. (They also didn't inform ANYONE that we would be switching buses in New Jersey, super ultra freaking professional of them.
Other then that I'm pretty happy to have a month of freedom, though when I went on the computer I was like "UGH I HAVE NO HOMEWORKKKK WHAT DO I DOOOO??" Ah, well, vacation well needed, I haven't had the best last few weeks. I wish I was going somewhere warm however, I'm so tired of waking up shivering, it makes me less likely to actually, you know, get up. I am not looking forward to the cold getting worst.
I think I will miss the city though.
Coolest Kids I Know,

1 comment:

  1. What a whinger! Get a life and cheer up girl! A least you didnt have to walk to PA

    ReplyDelete