Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still off the walls excited about Darren Criss, I can't help it. I think it might be that you can see how excited he is on his face, and he's a bit goofy. Love it. Anyway, that's just coming up again cause I just read a short interveiw with him. :D
The bus company has only *just* gotten back to me and hopefully I will be ready to go tomorrow at the time I was expecting to leave. Otherwise I'm going to rip out all of my hair and go crazy. This trip is causeing me to lose my mind. :( and mom makes sure shre reminds me that my sister is gonna be sad for a week or two after I leave. Which is a little annoying because I KNOW! you don't need to guilt trip me anymore. But whatever. This is my last day in PA and it looks like I'm just gonna sit around...yea.
Oh and I finally saw Toy Story 3, and I cried.. But I think that everyone who grew up with toy story would cry too. There is this part where all your thinking is "Nooo my childhood heels are going to dieeeeeee" and then after that the movie just continues to hit you with anything it can to make you cry. (basically)
Also I have been playing Tomb Raider: Underworld for xbox and it is such a huge difference from the playstation game. I'm only in the tomb beneath Laura's house right now but there was so much that you just weren't able to do in the playstation game, I really didn't like that version I was disappointed and now I love underworld, it's just I shouldn't have gotten it for playstation. Or they should have made it better for playstation..... :P but the amount of work you need to do and the way the enemies attack and how you can fight back are just amazing, not to mention in play graphics.
I'm also very excited that they are putting out a new one soon, :) even though it may be a while before I play (sad). On that note, my tummy has decided I must eat something soon. So I will. Then I will play Tomb Raider till my eyes bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment