Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Post

Long day yesterday, long day ahead of me.
I'm still just waking up, I feel sick as a dog, and un-ambitious to finish working on cast gifts for Saturday. I need to design and draw a poster, finish a pair of customized shoes, and finish shopping as well. Also wrapping and working on what I will say, this year went so fast, I mean I missed a lot of days at Andy's (Andy's Summer Playhouse ) this year, but it was a lot of being bummed, it's my last year, and I feel like no one is going to miss me. I'm pretty insecure about these things but like, seriously, I want to mean something to them, and I feel as if I don't. I'm trying to change all of that in a few days. Hard.
Also stressed because I'm moving to Boston for school! And I'm going to miss my fiance, Pat , it sucks. I'm excited though, this is a lot of change, and even though change freaks me out, I still like it, if that makes sense.
That's a lot of the reason I wanted to make a blog, I mean, I always forget about them but I wan to be able to have something where I can write everything down, and so that Pat can always know what I'm up to and thinking, cause even though we'll text and call each other and I'll visit and stuff, life gets in the way and I might leave out some things. It's also mostly to just keep my thoughts in order I guess.
Anyways, things to do :)
Prom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment