Sunday, August 22, 2010

That Blah Feeling

I'm so tired... I can't even bring myself to get u to get food.
Yesterday was the last show of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" At Andy's, and I graduated from Andy's :( Then we went to the Red Arrow, and even though he wasn't going too, Pat came in with me and we had no clue there was going to be about fifty people there (he said he expected it). OMG. It took an  hour to get drinks... and food took even longer, and the bill took ever longer! But it was still fun, we got home around 1:30 and passed out.
I've been laying here on the computer for an hour checking different sites and going though facebook (I was looking for any pictures from the musical) I didn't find any. I was also super bummed out that we didn't get DVDs of the show, or the cast photo. This year everyone had to buy them, I didn't know...
So I have no pictures from the show, Mamie should send me ones from last night but I don't have them yet. And I am super hungry, so... food. (Pictures from the show, and the Red Arrow)

In coustume!!

Maggie as a cat and Sammy as a creep...

No comments:

Post a Comment