Thursday, August 26, 2010

Muffins!

I'm making muffins for my baby this morning :)
The other day he took me to the shooting range, and I think I did pretty good seeing that I've never shot a pistol before, a rifle yes, but ever a pistol. And we also got the battery in my computer replaced, kinda why I haven't updated in a couple days. But now my computers battery power lasts like 50% longer then it did. I'm so excited. Oh, and I bought a Pokemon game that has all the legionaries already on it, I only paid 30$ but it was worth much more. xD But I just need to figure out how to get them into my SoulSilver game so I can restart the Platinum version. (I know I'm such a dork :P) 
I also got super lucky and got my very first pair of converse and in an awesome color!
Well I have to get to today and stuff... I want to figure out how to get the video of my shooting onto here. :)

Pat and me in our safety gear :)   

My new Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment