Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moved today...

:(
Major sad face. But it's real nice, everyone is nice and welcoming, and like helpful. Cause I had a ton of things to bring up from the car, I'm still unpacking but my roommate helped without me really even asking. She pretty awesome :P
I miss my baby though :( AND I FORGOT WILLY!!!! :(  (Willy is a stuffie that Pat has had forever that he let me have when we started dating. ...... :(!!  ) It was really hard leaving him, I hate that he had to work today.
So Mom, Matt and Maddie came with me, and Papa too, and after hanging out in the dorm for a bit papa and I went out for lunch/dinner,  and looked at some of the stores on Newbury Street then he left, and here I am. Bored, waiting for a meeting that takes place at 7 today, beh, I'm just too freaking tired. I wanna sleeeeeeeepppppp......
Crazy little birds all over Boston :P
In my dorm :D

3 comments: