Monday, August 30, 2010

So...

Today sucked... More.
Ugh, so this morning I went to Shaw's to get food, I walked like 10-15 blocks for this, and after I'm done shopping, which I felt proud of myself for doing it on my own, only to find out I didn't have enough money because the check I deposited yesterday wasn't completely added to my account. Which I knew they do that, I thought that they would have added it by this morning, but NO.  Luckily my roommate, Liza, is awesome and stopped what she was doing to walk all the way to the Shaw's and help. >.<
When I got back to the dorm I pretty much just cried, I tried to call Pat, I knew it was early.. but I had to try anyway, and he didn't pick up. So i just ended up crying a lot. Until I decided to distract myself by looking up info on health insurance even though I have no clue what I'm looking for, I don't know what any of the terms are, and what is considered "good"...
So I took a nap instead, ( I was up until 2:30 trying to keep myself distracted from sleeping by myself again.. ) and woke up at 1pm, the exact time I was supposed to be downstairs to be at the orientation stuff. So EH. I decided if I'm late I'm late, I had the address so whateves, and just got settled and poured a canteen of V8 Splash, Yay not having to buy fruits and veggies. :o
After the orientation I decided to talk to the people who work for the school to figure out something I could afford in Health insurance, and I got re-directed multiple times. But all the people I talked to (that were actually helpful) were awesome and understanding. And the counselor found an okay one, and gave me the number and told me to come back tomorrow. Cause guess what! Students in Mass are required to have health insurance, or SOMETHING like that.
After that I just walked up Newbury street looking at different shops for possible places to apply and trying to figure out what I should wear to talk to them. I also took some pictures with Diana. :)
I bought the Diana Mini because it reminds me of Pat :) Every time I take a picture with her I think of him, not that I'm not already thinking about him ;)
Diana Mini
I Love Her! :)








2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day darling, I can't wait to see some of the pictures you take with the Diana. :) I love you <3

    ReplyDelete