Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lazy Day, Nothing to talk about really

Another Polyvore :P
I am soooo tired. I got back to Boston from Pat's a few hours ago, I've been scouring the internet, and chatting, and I really have nothing to say at all! Other then I need to pack lighter because I had the hardest time getting my bags around Boston. And not very many people are willing to help the poor girl trying to drag a bag up 3 flights of stairs.
I got a pretzel at the train station and it was like stale, I was very sad... cause I was craving it. I don;t know whats wrong with my stomach it always feel hungry for some reason, but if I feed it I feel a little sick. It's not like I'm eating a lot of heavy foods. Oh well...
Anyway my legs were glad to have a rest from walking all over Boston for once, last week they felt like they were carved out of stone and the muscle wouldn't budge and kept cramping from all of he walking. No fun, no fun at all. Especially while trying to carry my heavy bag. Then carrying another heavy bag full of fashion magazines. I found a bunch of really good one from Borders, and one isn't even in English :o
I'm supposed to write an essay about an important fashion item of this falls seasons, I really have no clue what to write about, but I might write about one of the coats, or something... the evening shorts? haha, I want a pair,
Blake Lively in Evening Shorts
Bed Time :)

2 comments: