Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today was my first REAL day of classes, which were Computer and Information Literacy, and A History of Fashion. I think I am going to love History of Fashion, cause I love history, and its fashion, and also the teacher is real nice. Not like, too nice, but nice. I noticed an extreme difference between high school classrooms, and college classrooms. Everyone is actually listening, because they want to be there. The kids that didn't show up for class are the ones who don't want to be there. It's a wicked nice environment to be in. A lot easier to concentrate on the teacher. :P
I've been so tired all day though.. I did my laundry then walked to borders before class to buy my book (for History of Fashion...) and I thought I was going to die lugging that thing around Boston, but the teacher told us not to bring it, so that's okay with me :) I need a small one-inch binder for the computer class... ugh. I don't has the monies D: I spent the last of my money on my laundry :'( It freaking cost 1.50 to use the washer, then another 1.50 to use the dryer. D:< I was smart though, I put the dry cleaning bag (with my underwear and such in it) in the dryer for 60 mins, but opened the dryer at 30mins and took out the dry cleaning and put the two loads of wash in for the rest. ;D
The rest of my day was spent reading the textbook, and sleeping/texting.... I didn't get much of anything done. It was awesome. Oh and I ate. :P And read The Curious Case of Benjamen Button. The movie is a lot better. I love that movie.
"Bumblebee farts smell like honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment