Monday, September 6, 2010

Haven't posted in a few days...

I haven't posted in a few days, mostly because I was busy, and I spent the weekend back at home. It was nice :) I got to see Pat and also had lunch with Papa on Sunday, which I didn't finish and just remembered the leftovers, including an awesome eclair is still in the fridge back home :(. But it was definitely a good weekend, and I got to spend all of today with Pat, way better then sitting around my dorm watching cars drive by below.
Tomorrow is my first "REAL" day of class, which doesn't start until 10:50am, and I'm glad I get to sleep in, cause I'm up preTty late... Its actually tuesday now so technically class starts today... Meh, sleep just isn't coming tonight. Also my other roommates moved in sunday and there are no sockets open for me to charge my computer...kinda annoying. Not a big deal I just need to get a power strip.
I've realized that I'm pretty anti-social. I had no problem talking with Liza, but now there are two other girls and I have no clue how to talk to them, so tonight I just went into the student lounge down the hall and did some internet surfing.
I looked into some piercing and I can't seem to decide what I want to EVENTUALLY get, I sorta want something not many people have but I also don't want to be in pain for weeks afterwards. For now I'm just gonna get low-lights in my hair at the beauty school a few blocks away. I got my hair cut for free and they gave me a coupon for 50% off my next visit, them 30% then 20%, and they are wicked cheap anyway. Since its a school they only charge you for materials, of high-lights/low-lights is 15$ instead of like 30$ at someother places. (Plus I get 50% off so that's 7.50$ ;P )
I'm going to attempt sleep again (by the way this is all written from my blackberry in my bed...) Night!

[edit] this says it was posted at 9:20, this is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment