Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today was actually pretty decent, I met up with Sydney before class and had coffees, then sat through the worst part of my day.. I really do not like my Computer class. Oh well, my second class was awesome. I always like history in general, not the war and document parts, but I am taking a History of Fashion and not only do I like the class, but my teacher is wicked cool as well. I ended up talking with her for almost 20 minutes after class, we talked about movies and theater and how Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor, and about how the MacBook Air is awesome.... haha. But yea, on the way home I was deep in thought and almost walked in front of a car... (Don't worried I didn't leave the sidewalk but I was about too when I looked ;_; )
And that was pretty much it, cause the rest of my day consisted of reading a chapter and taking notes for a class tomorrow.  But I wanted to post some fashion-related pictures...
Chanel Iman
Coco Chanel

I love this dress, and Nicole is my favorite
Two outfits I put together on Polyvore.com
Louboutin....
A little more realistic... :)
...I love you Pat <3

hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment