Monday, September 20, 2010

ughhhhhhhh

I feel dead. I think you could prolly punch me in the face and I wouldn't feel it.  For some cursed reason I didn't go to sleep until 5 a.m. and I woke up at 8... yay 3 hours of sleep? And everything I wrote just disappeared. weird. But anyway, I went to apply at Marshalls and the manager said if I get a reference she would interview me for a job. Yay~ Hopefully I will have a job soon. But ugh, still need that stuff for math.... :( I don't have 75$ And I know the material, it's all stuff I learned in like 7th grade, so I would do fine on the tests, but still lose homework grades. UGH. Technology is sort of ruining the world. Sure it is easier to communicate and stuff, but this is getting out of control. It didn't say anything anywhere about this software, just the stupid book. And first day of class he basically tells us we don't need our books, just the software, and if you bought it used you can't use the code to access the software for free, you have to spend an extra 75$ Why can't the homework be WHAT'S GIVEN IN THE FRIGGEN BOOK?! So stupid.
Sorta sitting around for something amazing to happen. It's not....
>.>

No comments:

Post a Comment