Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday :(

I'm so bored today, and accidentally missed a class... I was supposed to be in math at 10.00 but i thought i had to be in my computer class (in a different building) for 10.50 :( :(
It sucked, so I've been in the library waiting for my next class..

Alexander McQueen set for polyvore

 
Marc Jacobs set for polyvore
[edit] My day after this morning wasn't bad at all, after class I went to CVS where I dropped off my film and also picked up a few things that I needed, including lunch cause I was starving. I got a new brush, two actually, they were having a buy one get one free thing, so I said why not? that way if I ever leave my brush at home again I still have another one. I have to read a chapter in my book,  and write an essay due Friday, (I might not start that tonight, idk)

Have a nice day.
This is so cool.
Awe >w<
How Diana sees me...
These are some of the prints I got back today. I'm a little upset because the one roll only had 19 on it, and it wouldn't let me wind it anymore. werid...

2 comments:

  1. Awh, it happens darling, simple little mistake... Live and learn. :) I like the Marc Jacobs set ;)

    ReplyDelete