Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gooood Morning...

Except the bad bacon, egg, and cheddar on a bagel sandwich, and the horrid torture that is my first class of the day, I had a pretty good morning.... Sydney called me (which woke me up, but that's okay I needed to get up) to see if I wanted to meet up before class, and we got coffee and sandwiches, which I mentioned weren't wonderful... And now I'm sitting in the library waiting for my 1.40 class.
I should probably use the time to start my essay... I still have no clue what to write about. Derp Derp....
Close to what I'm wearing, set for polyvore
Another set based off the Evening Shorts
 Bored, on the phone with Emilie, nothing much happened at all today... at least nothing exciting...
I miss Pat <3

1 comment:

  1. :D I liked talking to you today, it reminded me how we used to talk all day on Sundays. I miss them days. Love you sissy.
    -Emi

    ReplyDelete