Wednesday, September 8, 2010

today....

Is icky, I decided I'm going to stay in the building I have my first class until 1:30 when I have my next class... Unfortunately I am really really thirsty, and didn't bring a charger for my laptop, and I'm using it to charge my blackberry.... ugh.
I woke up to thunder and lightening that literally shook the building and really wasn't looking forward to walking to class in the downpour, thankfully it cleared up after my shower. I;m not thinking this is going to be the best day ever, mostly due to my soon-to-be hungry and very thirsty body... I'll write more later....

"later"
I ended up buying coffee and food at the Borders and then another girl gave me her coffee so I was hyper for a while and creeped out some kids playing pokemon. :P apparently I was staring... ahaha and then I crashed right before English and fell asleep for like 20 mins
Ate Dinner...
Read a book...
hat's been my day up to right now. I thought I would have more to right about but I really don't. Except I keep hitting the wrong keys on the keyboard.
This was a wicked good book, I suggest it.
It makes me feel good to suggest books to people who may or may not be reading this right now.... I SEE YOU.
 (not really.) (so don't worry.)
I miss Pat, I told him I wished that he would come and take me out some where.... :( I really wish he would this isn't fair. I have no one to talk to really... and I wanna go out and have fun but I can't do that by myself.
I want to be her sometimes

1 comment: